gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
09-18-2014, 12:02 PM
He tried his best to make this seem easy, he knew some others had trouble trusting strangers. It was a moment before she answered him. An the man nodded his head closing his eyes for a few seconds before opening them again. Quelt would then smiled and think of an idea, "if you have a few moments would you like to take a walk with me? I know it's a bit bold of a stranger to ask, but I figure we could get to know each other." Of course he had always been this way. And with most days he put everyone before himself and he didn't want to forget that. Being a king was hard as it was.

"You can refuse id you want, is never want to impose on a lovely lady like yourself" quelt said. In the back of his mind he begged he to accept. The god complex of a man yearned to get to know other leaders. And hope his own kingdom would prosper for more than one generation. He had heard stories, packs changed leaders often, an he needed to defend his pack with his life. Hoping that the bloodline would keep it going.
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]