Colman

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-18-2014, 03:23 PM
Colman felt a little uncomfortable in his position. He suddenly tensed feeling the emotion off of time after his sarcastic laugh. He didn't mean to mess things up, after losing his mate the average male was confused on what direction to take. The other woman reminded him far too much of his mother whom he had torn her ear off in a fit of rage. He didn't want to seem like he was freaking out so he bit into his tongue mildly before beginning to speak. "Adravendi, my other was friends with them. Her name was Vahva." He stated in a calm voice. Maybe his mind would b able to wrap around his emotions if he was careful.

He turned to rune and dipped his head suddenly realizing that this was becoming far more stressful than he had intended. "My name is Colman Hutashi, I'm looking for a new home since I lost my mate. I have mild fight training but my strong point is hunting" he said to the two of them. "I'm looking for a place where I can be accepted and work hard, build good relationships." He hoped they would not fight for him. But he was more leaning towards the males pack.