ardent

Latching On [training]

Renhet

gems
size
build
player
09-19-2014, 06:57 AM
Reheat bounded along the trail towards the call Quelt had made. Her curious eyes watching herself as she arrived before any of the others did. Trailing close to her father she would observe the strangers quietly. Of course she and her siblings we 're only weeks Way from being a year old, so she was already matching her full height but was however shorter than Quelt. Her fluffy white ears perked towards the girl running the meeting. She must have been the alpha of this pack. It was interesting if anything at all, every day Renhet was learning new things about wolf's behavior and how their minds worked. Hell she may have been the only psychologist in these parts.

"Are we observing or participating?" Renhet would say out loud as a question to the ashen queen. "Me and my siblings I mean, were not a year yet but we almost are" the girl was not shy. She wanted to gain something for herself if anything which was knowledge. Knowledge fed her, and it claimed her. Something she always enjoyed doing was learning that was for sure. This would be exciting either way, she was excited.