gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
09-20-2014, 05:24 PM

Ara?s sweet kisses would help to distract her from the distress she felt, still she would have to face the challenge head on. Something horrible had happened to her, and now she would face child birth. She wanted to be stronger than this but all she felt was fear. She?d never really imagined herself having babies, she?d seen enough births to have a healthy dose of adversion to such things. But now here she was, facing pregnancy. She?d let herself be comforted by Ara?s gentle words and tender touch, mismatched ears would cling to her skull as she tried to push the thoughts away. Still, the way Ara had said the word mother she knew that the unintentional responsibility would remain hers.
She didn?t want to see herslef as a single mother, but she knew that her family would be there to help with whatever was needed of her. Though her companion would also mention the opposing options, she didn?t have to be the one to raise them. Really she didn?t think that could ever be an option, still she would be comforted knowing that Ara would not judge her for such actions. The Destruction girl would shake her head and push her head under Ara?s chin, letting her know that she didn?t need to feel bad about what she?d said. "I should keep them. But I?m afraid Ara, what if he comes back for them?" it would be her turn to whine, out of fear and complete uncertainty for the future of her litter.

""

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]