Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
09-20-2014, 11:48 PM

Crucifix watched the shy young girl before him, and found himself smiling. He could understand why Vi had wanted him to take her under his wing, she was a sweet shy little thing and already he felt himself leaning towards a fatherly protective feeling over this wolf, never mind that they where both the same age. She seemed excited for a moment, understanding perhaps that what he said made sense and agreement to accept the position he asked of her. The next moment she seemed bewildered, but needn't wonder why as she looked up at with worried eyes and asked her if they would accept her. The brute smiled again, warm and encouraging as he took a step towards her and looked her in the eyes. ?If they dont accept you then its not the pack im trying to turn it into. I think you'll have no problems here. If you like, I can introduce you to one of our lead healers, and if your need the training perhaps you two could work together?? he added, thinking that perhaps if she started out under Orchid's guidance she might feel that the pack was ready to accept her.

"Speech"