Loner
Para

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-23-2014, 02:21 AM

His mind could rest at ease that she wasn't hurt. There would be no ear tearing today, or at least he hoped not. He'd rather return to his queen healthy since he was the only healer available. The woman took it upon herself to introduce herself. Devin was beginning to think that it wouldn't be too bad to start up a conversation with her. It'd be a little difficult for him though, it always was. Yet the healer was not concerned with what she thought of him. His body had a bad habit of tensing up if someone he liked talked back to him. Devin was just lucky Libra was not one of those. Otherwise he'd have himself ankle deep in dark memories he wanted to burn at the stake.
"Devin Anarchy, Lead healer of Bevroren." he introduced himself, flicking his tail. Ears pulling forwards as she asked about the mint leaves. "I didn't think a strange female would be interested in the antics of a stranger." he would say for a moment. "The hurricane destroyed most of my herb storage, and mint leaves used to grow in the northern mines but a pack took up camp there. So this was the only place I could find them. They help to calm wolves down under stress. I'm sure plenty are under stress since of the storm. It's mainly for out allies, Bevroren managed to skim by the hurricane. You can never be too careful." he explained to her. Even if she would stop listening, he would answer her question in full. She had given no reason for him to dislike her so far.