Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-21-2014, 07:31 PM

Arian wasn't sure if she would ever recover, ever be the same. She had seen death stare her in the face, she had seen blood stolen from her very eyes. It wasn't her, no, it was whoever she got close to. The world would tear them from her paws, and remind her of her weakness. Remind her that the strong survived, and the weak did not. If she did not cleanse herself of this weakness, she would never be able to face her mother. If her mother disowned her, she would not be able to move on so easily. Her tail tucked as she breathed in Destructions scent. She would never replace Epiphron, or her real birth mother, but she would still be a figure that she looked up to. And in all of the broken wake, fear was what made her weak.
She bit into her own lip, clenching her paws into the dirt. Calm down Arian, for gods sake. What about Descrution? she thought. Trying to dry the tears from her eyes. As she pressed into Destruction lying her snout upon the back of the black and red girls neck. Before taking in a few breaths, and breathing. "I'm a healer of Ethereal now, Azalea Adravendi my cousin is the alphess. Yet....my mother, tried to maim her and she is seen as a traitor to my family. I'm scared that Epiphron will think the same of me." Arian stated.
"But, enough, what has the world done for you Destruction? How have you been." the girl would ask. Not wanting to dwell upon what she had said before. Simply wanting to forget, to bury it into her head. Along with any other fears.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.