Charmeine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-21-2014, 08:00 PM

She was having fun in her play bow position, pumping her front legs on the ground as they got soaked from the rains. She was about to stick her head out into the weather as well until she felt her mothers teeth tug around her scruff. Letting out a yip of shock, it was soon replaced with gleeful giggles as she was pulled back into the dry den. Wiggling herself to get rid of the extra water, she beamed up at her mother as she questioned what she was doing in the rain. Letting out manic laughter as she tickled her tummy, she flailed her legs against her mothers face as she tickled her. "Mommy noo!" She squealed, wiggling forward until she managed to break free, springing to her paws and sticking her tongue out at the woman. "'nd I wasn't AWL ou'side Momma, just 'his par'!" She called, raising up on her hind legs to show her mother her wet front legs. Falling back onto all fours with a thud, she sat on her rump and looked up at her mom, blue eyes wide and blinking. "Why can' I go ou'side Momma? 'he wain can' ge' me!" She puffed out her chest, trying to show that she was a big girl.

Because of nearly drowning, Charmeine is very afraid of water and may panic if she gets to close to it.