Charmeine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-21-2014, 08:34 PM

Her mother would tackle her and she squealed and tried to wiggle backwards, but her momma had her stuck. "Mommy!" She cried, laughing as she reached up and tried to boop her mom on the nose with her outstretched paw. Then Guin made a comment about the wind picking her up and blowing her away, which made her eyes grow wide in shock. "Nooo! No carried away from Momma! I be sads, sads!" She cries, tears pooling in her eyes. Rushing forwards she buried her face in her mothers chest, pushing herself as hard as she could to her. She almost vanished in the folds of her pale fur. Sniffling, she let out a small whine. "No go away from Momma." She whined, nipping Guin's skin with her sharp little teeth.

Charmeine pulled away quickly, tears now gone from her eyes as a wide grin replaced her frown. "Momma I was 'idding! I joke, I joke! I so funny Momma." Charm let out a few delighted giggles as she pranced around her mothers forelimbs, stuck in the little trap that her mother had made. The poor babe was bored, she just wanted to get out and actually do something.

Because of nearly drowning, Charmeine is very afraid of water and may panic if she gets to close to it.