gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Athena I
09-21-2014, 10:46 PM

Every word that left his sister's mouth was pure venom. He knew her well enough to see straight past the smile she pasted on her face and see the anger underneath. He didn't understand why she was so furious. Was it something he said? He could honestly care less that their father had been challenged to the death. Honestly, he wasn't even surprised. Isardis had stepped on his share of toes in his day, including Falk's. It was really only a matter of time. Falk was more concerned with the 'white bitch' she spoke of. If he ever figured out who it was they would pay, he was going to make sure of that.

Surreal tried to take the high road, extending a peace offering that he was sure his stubborn sister would either disregard or lash out at. His eyes didn't leave Sibelle, fully prepared to block her from Surreal if need be. Each word felt like a slap in the face. Her news should have been a happy one, but it was tainted with anger. He sighed softly as Surreal spoke again, once again trying to be the bigger woman here. He looked at her and found her gaze for just a moment, giving her a small smile before looking back toward Sibelle. "And you are going to be an aunt," he told her, trying to keep himself calm and figure out why she was so angry. "Sibelle, I'm not sure how much you heard, but when I say 'most of my family' I don't mean you. I mean Isardis and all of the Armadas that sided with him. I mean our father who couldn't be bothered to learn my name and even when he did all he did was mock me. I love you. I want you to be a part of my children's lives and I want to be a part of yours. I'm a little hurt that you would even think otherwise." He sighed and his eyes begged her to understand.

Speech
Thought
Others