Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-23-2014, 12:02 AM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2014, 07:21 AM by Novella.)

ooc: As Novella wouldn't have left without any of the children, Aslan, Varda, Herne, Limerick, Envoi and Sonnet will all be here at this point. Myth, Novel I and Dutiron I will have stayed behind to check the pack for Symphony and Gitan

They had crossed around the very edge of Sawtooth's territory, trying to get around the storm and most importantly trying to get to safety. She had been unable to check the lands for the other pack however, concentrating upon getting her children safe and the rest of Threar. Honestly she knew it was rididulous to head this way, there wasn't a definite that the lands would be safe and yet as they moved closer and closer to the shrine, the weather did calm and though it was by no means the pleasant Summer they'd been having, they were certainly out of the worst of it. The Alabastine Shrine had been a miracle for her again it seemed, it was here that she had found Frith after all.

"We'll stay here for a while." She would state as she turned to look around at the pack. With her parents and the pups she certainly didn't want to travel too far though should the storm spread this way then they'd have to make a move again. For now though, this would be certainly be good.