Alacritis Dungeons & Dragons group

Alectrona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-23-2014, 05:32 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2014, 06:15 PM by Alectrona.)
So some of you know that me and a few others have been talking about dungeons and dragons in the cbox. We're going to be starting up a Alacritis D&D group which is going to be fun. Hopefully there will be a few people who will join us.

So far there is

Aoto (me)
Nyx
Fox
Fenben
Tea
Ray (Nyx's bf not sure if he's actually going to be joining or not)
Lolaf
Starry
Eve (Sorry Eve)
Mouser

who are apart of the group. For now the campaign details are in the works and for the most part this whole group is a WIP so bear with us as we figure everything out. Hopefully we can figure out a good day and/or time when most of us would be able to have a session going once the campaign is put together.

If there is a lot of people who join I proposed that people would be split into groups based on what day would be best for them as to better group everyone together and to also prevent turns in combat situations and stuff from taking awhile. However again this is all a WIP so suggestions would be wonderful.

For those who are wanting to join I'll pm you the link to the site just let me know which character on here I would be sending the pm to.