gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Chrono I
09-24-2014, 12:30 PM

Chione would pace around her distraught sister. While she was collapsed to the ground in tears, Chione's blood was squirting from her eyes. She Hated everyone, everyone but her family now; that was Natalya, Helios, Herc, and Alec. She ignored her mother as she tried to comfort Alectrona, seeing that she was in no way stable, but Chione couldn't help but laugh with anticipation.

"You want to poison them?" Chione would let out another, but single chuckle, "I want way more than that." She would continue to pace, not looking to the others but looked up to the sky every time she turned.

"You want them to scream.". "I want them to scream!" "You want them to bleed. "I want them to bleed!" "You want them to suffer." "I want them to suffer under my claws!"

But she was still only a pup. It would take years of training for her to be ready. "If I was big... If I was older... I would've..." there was a certain desperation in her voice that you could see through her eyes, but she knew she wasn't ready. "You would have ended them where they stood, just like the good little girl you are.

"Talk"Think