Surreal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
09-24-2014, 07:08 PM

I youngsters voice pulled Surreal out of her thoughts and she looked up to see Cormalins grandson, her second cousin Laoch. He was soggy, dripping, and a full blown bundle of excited puppy. ?Ho, Laoch, Adventurer extraordinaire! How fare thee?? The playful mischief glinted in her mismatched eyes that matched his. He tripped over his own paws, yelped, mud adding to his soggy exterior. She pulled her rump off the floor and stretched, rear rising high into the air as she chuckled at the barrage of puppy questions. They were all ones she had asked her own elder sisters so often as a little pup desperate for play.

She answered him in list of his words, a smile twitching at her lips. ?Yes it is rainy outside. Do your mother and father know you?re out of the den? And I am thinking, staying dry, and feeling my pups kick. As for playing? Hmm. We can?t do much indoors, and it?s raining outside, and I?m thinking of?. Rawr!? She gave a mock roar of battle and pounced toward the youngster, paws slapping the ground, tail waving in the air.

[Image: a5Wob8t.png]
Surreal's family is allowed to crash any thread she is in, regardless of it being private or not.