Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
09-24-2014, 08:27 PM

A few moments would pass, but soon Arietta would appear and Athena would return the other woman's smile. "Yes, I just wanted to talk to you for a bit. You're not in trouble or anything, I promise." She chuckled softly, settling onto her haunches and wrapping her tail around her. "I was really just wondering how you and Vesta were settling in. Have you two found a suitable den? Made yourselves at home?" She was ginune in her curiosity and concern. She wanted to be a force to be reckoned with to the outside world, but to her pack members she wanted to make sure they were treated like family even when they weren't. Her family members were few and far between these days so she was happy to welcome others unofficially into her family.

After she gave Arietta a chance to reply, she went on with her next question, the one that was really more important in the scheme of things. "Have you had any thoughts on what you would like to specialize in? Healing? Hunting? Fighting? All I ask of anyone is that they try their hardest and chose something that they enjoy so don't feel pressured to choice one over the other."

Speech
Thought