size
Medium
build
Light
player
keanai

Famous
09-25-2014, 06:42 AM

She would nudge Emer and indicate they go inside, but Emer's response was unlike anything she had seen in her mother before. She would start shaking her head and Cecily couldn't quite decipher that look in her mothers eyes. The younger wolf pulled down her eyebrows in concern as she looked at her mother, she didn't understand what was wrong. ?You remember Bass, he was Valhalla, he's friendly. His whole pack is there, it would be safe and warm..? she trailed off, uncertainty lingering in her tone. ?But I can.. I can curl up next to you here and we can warm each other..? she finished softly, she wanted to help Emer, she wanted to understand what was wrong, but, she didn't want to push Emer either. She had only just gotten her mother back, she didn't want to push her away, didn't want to risk anything parting them again. This was a thought she never would have had in Valhalla, but losing them once told her how much they meant to her, how.. breakable the bond between them was, something she had always taken for granted as something permanent, untouchable.

"Speech"

[Image: aGjjkVy.png]