size
Medium
build
Light
player
keanai

Famous
09-25-2014, 07:11 AM

Emer was still saying nothing, and Cecily couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. Had someone from Abaven scared her? Did she not trust that pack? Or maybe she blamed them for Cecily's disappearance. She clenched her jaw, thinking and worrying as she curled herself about her mother, on the outside of her mother, hugging her protectively and possessively. ?Its ok Mumma, I wont leave you again, nothing can take me from you.? she promised softly as she gave the closest cheek to her a quick kiss. "I went to them because I knew them and no one else, they didn't ask me to" she would tell her next as she listened to the weather, It was still windy and stormy but the outside cave wall blocked most of it from the small family that huddled by its edge.

She wished Emer would tell her what was wrong, but she still couldn't bring herself to ask. Instead she took on the role of protective family member as she cuddled Emer and decided she would never let anything frighten the woman again, even if that meant never leaving her side again.

"Speech"

[Image: aGjjkVy.png]