Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-25-2014, 02:30 PM

The look on her face after waking her up was something he would treasure from that moment on. She was happy to see him and the smile across her lips made his own widen in response. His tail wagged gleefully behind him as he lathered her with son-mother kisses before lowering himself next to her small frame. Front paws stretched out in front of him before he rolled onto his back, exposing his belly and legs to the air above him. Whimpers of happiness slipped between closed lips as he wiggled across the ground to satisfy unreachable itches along his spine. Eyes closed in relief and his tongue lazily hung from the side of his mouth as he openly panted.
"Nothing in particular, Mama," he replied. "I have been so busy with pack stuff and looking after the important women in my life, I haven't spent time with you in ages." If Song inquired about Guinevere and Charmeine, he would openly tell her everything. "I have missed seeing you by yourself, Mama," he freely admitted. "Sometimes, I wish I could go back to when I was a pup. Everything was simpler then." He bit at the air and gave a soft bark while he still wiggled on his back.

Speech,