Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-25-2014, 08:13 PM
Bane sniffed towards the stranger even as the rest of the family's females arrived at the meeting. Destruction inquired who the strange male was, the elder wishing his sight was what it had once been. Lior gave a greeting of sorts, Tahlia murmuring their eldest daughters name with obvious hesitation as came to stand by his side. Bane's ears swiveled and twisted as he listened, deciding that his previous unease was rightly assumed. A few family members were nervous. Nako and Jakart were silent off to his right, a departing presence fading off to the right signaled Kailos's movement to watch the wolves flank.

Bane's own uncertain feelings grew as he smelled Anais a moment before she came up and greeted her parents. The warm smile that was forming at the corner of his muzzle visibly soured as Anais introduced the un-viewable stranger, the feeling of his daughter pressing against his neck not deminishing the slight bristling of his hackles. Pyross was the strangers name... said male voicing his own greetings.?

The male was ignored as the old wolf's nose reached towards Anais, flinching when it made contact with the between her forelegs. Partially he though she was father away but also from what he smelled. The old rogue's head skewed underneath a crook in her foreleg, anger and dread mixing into a volitile combination at what he was assuming. "Anais get behind me. Stranger, why does my daughter smell of you? If you've violated her in anyway so help me. So help me." Bane took a step forward.

This male. His sons were growling.?"Why do you smell of my daughter! Anais. What did he do to you?" The elder shoved his muzzle underneath his daughters foreleg and chest again. Pyross's scent was thick in her fur, his daughter smelling of the male and sand. Bane's head recoiled as he turned from Anais, taking a step back as his worst fears were put aside. The smell of mating mercifully wasn't upon her. A growl tore from his throat, hackles rising. "Anais get behind me, and you." Bane's harsh tone ripping from his maw, hackles fully bristling. "You... you are going to leave us right now and never return. Go up north for females who want your type of company." Bane snapped, pawsteps to his side and rapid breaths letting him know that Jakart was by him, Kailos already on the other flank of the elder as Nako advanced a pace. If Pyross so much as took a step forward he was going to deeply regret it. Eight wolves against one was no contest.
Bane •nx Tahlia x-q Anais ono Jakart •n• Nako •n• Lior •n• Kailos •n• Espirit •n•