Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
09-26-2014, 09:42 AM

She loved her son an incredible amount and was so proud at how much he?d grown, already he was practically her equal in the pack, and though he had faced many of his own challenges he?d grown because of them. He was quickly learning the way of life and she had no doubt he would become an impressive alpha. The queen would lean into his sweet kisses, she?d giggle at his antics glad he could still feel like a young pup even through the hardship. His words would admit his business and involvement in the pack as well as the girls in his life. She had a hunch he was speaking of Novel and Guinevere, the new mothers of the pack. She was glad to hear he was keeping an eye on them as well as his regular duties. He?d also admit his absence from her side, and she had to admit that she missed him to. The life of an alpha was a busy one.
She?d have to agree with him though, only two short years ago he had been a tiny pup and life had been so much easier. The life of an alpha was not an easy one, as Dhiren was slowly learning. ?I know, life of an alpha is never boring. I?ve missed you my love.? she?d reach over and kiss his goofy face again. She hoped her next words wouldn?t strike a chord, but he seemed so much more upbeat than the last time she?d seen him. She hoped he and the Adravendi girl had at least worked out their differences. ?How are you and Guinevere?? The question was soft, and hopefully not too intrusive.

Speech,