size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
09-26-2014, 10:57 AM

She would nod at his words, yes she would be learning as much of the land as he was as both had not even been there very long. He?d continue his motion forward and she would keep up with her following of the brute. The scents were all so faded she could hardly even make out where the wolves might have lived. She could hardly make them out at the den, she?d searched for a hint of fear in those old smell and would not find it. Whatever happened to these wolves she would have to guess it was voluntary unless they found a clue pointing otherwise.
Her bright dual tones eyes would catch his glance back towards her, his jaws falling open to ask her of her duties to Abaven. "I?m a messenger technically speaking." She?d start, her rank rather embarrassing compared to the rest of her siblings. With two alphas and a beta to look up to she felt rather insignificant in the scheme of things. "Though I didn?t leave my parents without proper training in all of those fields." Except for pups probably, she?d never actually seen one in real life except for when she and her siblings were children. She knew the specifics of child making, birthing, and rearing but only in theory could she accomplish any of those.
Her delicate steps would continue forwards as her voice was offered to Albion. His questions were far from very personal, which she would give him props for. She wasn?t one to delve into personal or emotional subjects. She didn?t understand them for the most part, however Rhythm did love to indulge in the occasional secret. "What?s your specialty, Albion?" She?d return the question as her eyes sought out the next clue of this missing band of wolves.

"Speech"