Valeriya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-26-2014, 12:04 PM

Several apologies, along with a name, would pour forth from the young male's mouth and take Val completely aback. She realized a moment too late that her talk of holding claim to the terra around them had frightened Exodus, and her jaw worked uselessly as she tried to come up with some reassurance that she would not harm him. Her brother would appear, a gift from the gods, and Valeriya looked at him with wide 'Help Me' eyes. He had always been a more gentle soul, and she was way out of her depth here. She sputtered out, "Hey, hey, you've got it all wrong! There's nothing to be sorry for, I just want to help." She worried the ground with a bit of pacing, wondering what on earth she would do. She looked to Kassander and ground her teeth. Godssakes, she had only seen one measly year of life, and she was no Sola! Kass on the other had had always seemed wise beyond his years, and she had half a mind to foist the entirety of the situation onto him. "Kassander, can you help him?" She stepped back a pace, half back-peddaling and half giving her sibling some room to maneuver. She hadn't exactly seen how the young male had ended up in this position, only vaguely from a distance, and she had little else to offer on the matter. "He tripped so I came to make sure he was okay, only I don't know..." her voice trailed off and she let her lack of knowledge hand in the air, and uncomfortable burden she could only pray Kass would distract her from.

"Talk" "You" Think