gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
09-26-2014, 12:31 PM

His strength would slowly ebb as he and Feli carried the unconscious boy and the owl out of Threar territory. He had a feeling of where Novella was taking them and internally he would find it a blessing and a curse. They would have to bring the poor boy father, but at the same time he looked forward to seeing the place of his and his wife?s first meeting. They hadn?t set foot there since before he?d come to Ludicael.
Eventually his senses would take in the odd surroundings. The white trees and the pale ruins. He looked forward to staring into the glowing waters with Novella agian, but before that they had to attend to Sorrel. Hopefully the bump on the head would not cause any permanent damage. He?d also wonder what the owl?s plans would be as they stopped. He?d gentle let loose the now slightly bloodied scruff. He?d been as gentle as possible, but eventually his teeth had broken through the skin. He?d lick the wounds softly as he looked up to Novella, seeking guidance as their children were.

"Speech"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]