gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
09-26-2014, 04:20 PM
Not quite sure what's going on with her and the siblings but I had an itch so had to post this

Sightless eyes would look out from beyond her den, the familiarity of the place bringing comfort to her no more. The only solace she would feel was the close quarters of her siblings. Still she sought no company, feeling the quiet of solace would do her the most good. She would be alone with her own mind, something that did not often happen. The silver girl?s features would rest upon her extended legs as her mind reeled at the information that was held within her thoughts. Everything that had taken place in the last few days would continually assault her. The faith she had in her family and the gods seeming to fail her. Once she thought herself blessed by their hand, the only of her siblings not affected by sickness. Now. She felt as though a curse had been lain upon her and her kin. They were ripped apart. A soft sigh would leave her delicate lips as she pulled her limbs in closer to her torso, her body sinking back into the entrance of her den. Yes, solitude would do her good.

Walk "Talk" Think
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]