Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-26-2014, 08:34 PM

Will you recognize me, When I'm lying on my back?
Something's gone inside me, And I can't get it back.

Aksel trotted along after his father, chest swelled with pride and excitement. It'd been so long since they'd shared any time together. Just the boys! Eyes gazed about him in constant distraction while secretly wondering what his father wanted to teach him. He'd gotten pretty good and hunting small game so he was pretty sure Loki wouldn't be teaching him that. If it was larger game they'd have brought his sisters so definitely not hunting? hmmm?. fighting maybe? Aksel knew he could use the practice but his uncles seemed for more enthused to teach him to fight than his father did.

Aksel's ears flicked forward as Loki mentioned his mother. He met her on the battlefield? Aksel's grinned lessened slightly. Mother. It was something he'd thought about from time to time in his wanderings. He knew that Imena was not his birth mother which often led him to wonder about his biological mother but he didn't really know how to bring it up to his father. So she was a fighter?. had she died on the battlefield? His gaze grew distant for a moment but quickly snapped back at the mention of a game.

"A game? I'm in, how do we play!"

"Speech"
Will you recognize me, When I lose another friend?
Will you learn to leave me? Oh, give me one more try again.