gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
09-26-2014, 09:37 PM

The footsteps that would approach she had not expected to hear, the gait was familiar and yet still it took her a moment to realize the owner. Her mother would intrude upon the new sovereign?s borders, Gaia would feel nothing but a bad feeling of such an endeavor. Could she not have called from the border? Was there not already enough blood shed and heartache? The girl would not move as the golden woman made her approach, the distance she kept was noted. Her ear would give a simple flick of acknowledgement but she would not offer any more. She also would not expect the quick apology that was given, Virgil would claim the mess as her own. Maybe it was right she did.
Gaia would sigh as her features would turn towards the golden woman. She was unsure if she wanted the company right now, especially with the circumstances of the visit. ?Mother, she?d pause only slightly, ?You should not be here.? She?d been through enough turmoil for now, the girl was not ready for more yelling and fighting.

| GAIA OLYMPUS |

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]