Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-26-2014, 10:27 PM
Gaia offers that she should not be here. Virgil snorts. "Katja is injured, with no loyalists yet in her pack. I dare her to chase me off now," she says. One day, her arrogance will be her downfall, but today she needs to see her eldest daughter. She seeks to move closer once she is assured that anger will not be the grey girl's first reaction, muzzle hoping to press lovingly to the girl's head. She inhales sharply, a kiss pressing out against dark fur. "Sweet Gaia, there is so much to tell you. So much I think you're ready to know," she says.
It's time Gaia knew about her father, knew about her mother's reasonings, knew what it meant to be an Olympian, knew about the demons that chased the golden matriarch. "But first, I want you to know that you do not have to play this ebony woman's game. If you come and live as a rogue with me, I can keep you safe until I free you. She cannot hurt you. She does not even have the power now to control her own borders," she notes. Not when the majority of her members are those whom would sooner hurt Katja than the Olympus woman (at least she would hope those children born from her would not turn traitorous for a few months of abandonment).