Official

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-27-2014, 11:18 AM

They began to walk and Maija's eyes became alight with life. She was more excited than she had been in awhile, especially with the news that danced around in her head. Each paw stepped in front of the other in a unified rhythm, causing the body of the golden vixen to move to a steady, unheard beat. She watched Sibelle as they walked, lightly pressing into each other every now and hen. She listened with intense ears, wondering what all her sister had been doing lately. Well, apparently, the answer was written across the woman's abdomen. Such a thought made Maija smirk, but it was unexplained and she wouldn't let Sibelle know what joke she had made for herself.
The russet-furred babe then asked Maija what had been going on in her life. As they crossed through another line of the tall trees Maija's voice broke the pleasant silence. "There hasn't been a lot of excitement, really, just a series of fortunate events." Tail idly flicked behind her as she tried to figure out how to voice her recent adventures to her sister. "I met someone," she started, figring the baby daddy should be revealed first. "His name is Neo, and...oh, Sib --" she spoke Sibelle's name with a soft moan, "-- he is the best lover I have had yet." Her eyes flashed with a flame before she explained more. "Taurig was, of course, a caring lover and had the softness no one else could give me, but Neo..." A shiver raced down Maija's spine and she darkly giggled. "He provided me with what I needed...claws, pain, and the foreplay was worth every growl and struggle."
The smile remained on Maija's face as they walked past a small stream. They stepped over it and the golden woman continued to speak. "We consummated and a few days later, I realized a change in my scent..." Her smile widened and she showed a bit of teeth with this one. "Sibelle, I'm pregnant again." The revelation of the news was exciting for Maija and she gave another giggle. "My first litter are going to be legends, I know, but these babies..." She licked her lips with a firm, pink tongue. "These babies will become larger than life itself, I assure you."

Talk like this