ardent

I've Seen The Devil, I Know His Face

Kau

gems
size
build
player
09-27-2014, 08:14 PM

What did he want? Well wasn?t it quite obvious what a man like himself would want with such a little, helpless fae? Kau would flash a smile. No, he would play with her a bit first. Tease his prey into believing that it was safe. But really? No, she was not safe. Not at all. It was her heat scent that lured him in, and the man yearned strongly to simply grab her by the scruff and take her pathetic little form. Would the whelps even make it out of such a tiny creature? Perhaps. Who knew? Perhaps there would be one worthy of his size. The male would look over her with his single purple orb, truly going over her colors.

That?s what it was. She had colors similar to Avion. That was his fascination with her. Especially now that he was gone. Kau would give a soft snort, raising a brow, as though he was highly amused by her question. Such a simple, stupid little femme this bitch was. ?Did I not give you my word to return you? To finish your punishment?? He flashed a dark smirk, his purple eye glimmering.

"Speech"