size
build
player
09-28-2014, 06:32 AM

Name:

Legend Destruction

Appearance:

(Same Appearance of course)

Legend is a medium wolf with a very average build. He stands at 34 inches tall and weighs 132 pounds. He stands tall and proud, but doesn't like to over power others with his stance unless provoked.

Legend is a base color of brown, his pelt looking a bit dusty but soft at the touch. This comes more from his father, Dutiron. He has thin white strikes that underline his eyes, along with white "eyebrows." His underbelly is also white, but does not go in between his front legs or to the underneath of his tail. His white color comes from his mother, Novel. Both his eyes are a dark blue, pulling from his father's eye color.

Personality:

(will be written like other Profiles, take a look if you'd like)

Legend is a quiet, reserved wolf. He knows how to react in difficult situations and can calm someone down if they are injured or scared. Even though he may look awkward or unsure how to act around kids, he really enjoys them and works well with them. He enjoys being around his siblings more than anything, being social with his brothers and protective over his sisters. Though he may look to other females, he would rather spend time with family he already has then make a new one. He would give his life protecting his family.

Plans:

First off to reunite him with his family, I might have him go to Sawtooth before Threar, but I plan on him staying in Threar. Most likely will have him look around for mate, wont have him just chillin with everyone if you know what i mean.

Personality change: I noticed he has a bit of an awkward social way of speech ("Erm", "Um"), I would like to change that to a more quiet, contained personality. Read above for more details.

RP Sample:

Soiled paws gently padded through the light forest. The boy's nose rose to be sure this was his place of origin, and he was correct. He could smell so much of what he used to know; parents, siblings. This is where he wanted to be no matter how long he had been gone. He had thought over and over about it, and finally decided that home is what he needed.

He was excited to see his siblings again, see if there was anymore family he could meet by them. He wanted to know of nieces, nephews, if he had become a new brother. And all the thought made him stop in his tracks. Had he crossed the border? he wasn't sure. But he hoped his parents wouldn't mind.

Singers would let loose a cry for anyone that knew him, and he would wait patiently as he listened to the falling stream in the background. Soon he would recognize the light man that approached him, "Father." He spoke in greeting, "It's been a while."