gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
09-28-2014, 01:33 PM

The boy's nose wrinkled at the prospect, and hurriedly she would hush, waiting to see what would come next, but he opened up, revealing his story of life just for her. Seracia seemed like such a familiar name, the name of the kingdom of Covari before the red queen had taken it. The man had been a prince, his parents the king and queen of the hierachy. She felt the cold touch of his nose briefly, and in return, she'd lick his cheek, before he pulled his crown back up.

He had siblings, five biologically, and one adopted, similar to her. "Well... You already know I have four siblings from my litter... Bass, Motif, Rhythm, and Chord. We're the musical litter of the Destructions, I guess." The Mathias-Adravendi questioned about her past, and she'd think for a moment before she'd speak. "Well, I had the same kind of upbringing as you, but my parents were king and queen, and my siblings and I were groomed to be princes and princesses, but we left after our grandparents, looking for adventure. And we found Alacritia. Bass made Abaven, and here I am." A smile would spread upon her lips as she looked at Quintus, casually instead of romantically. "So... this is a bit of an awkward silence..."