Irune

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-28-2014, 01:40 PM

She was no fool nor blind to not see the shocked look on his face when she came to him. But why would he be shocked when he had been the one to come to her? Something was off, something was wrong. Unlike Ver who embraced her with as much love as she gave to him, Ky seemed like he wanted to pull away from her. Her tail would twitch, had she done something wrong? Perhaps he did not approve of her joining Quelt but wanted her with him, Ver and Athena? As his ear with the nick in it twitched her own would respond in the same manner. She had not forgotten their promise and never would. If Ky ever left Bevroren he was more than welcomed here. Irune could not help the thought that swirled in her mind. If her brothers joined her right now, would she take over the ruling of the pack with her brothers leading it at her side? Could she do that to Quelt? The answer she was afraid to know of and quickly pushed it away.

She sat there for a moment in silence, studying him carefully."Ky, whats wrong? And you cant fool me, I know you too well. Even if we havnt seen each other in awhile. You are still my brother, my Ky." Her tone was softly but was slightly firm. She would not be bullshitted around, not even by him. Briefly she wondered where Riv was. She wished he was here, he too when seeing her was overjoyed. But Ky did not seen so happy.