gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
09-28-2014, 07:41 PM

Obviously her mother has no worries of the repercussions of trespassing on her once home, and though Gaia held a nervousness within her she would calm at her mother?s words. The girl would accept the close contact, finding that she needed the contact. She missed her mother dearly and now that she was back in her presence she was realizing it more. She?d accept her mother?s touch and even find herself returning the affection. How difficult this time had been, especially without having the golden goddess?s wisdom. She would make it known that she would care for her, that she would protect her from any backlash offered to her. Before she could protest, before she could even offer the thought of compliance, another would appear. The slightly familiar voice would slip into her dark ears as she pressed herself further into her mother?s side. One day she would need to learn to fight her own battles. She could not forever lay in wait within her mother?s shadows.
The disturbance was not what she wanted right then, she wished to be with her mother to feel the solace she brought as well as the comfort of her presence. However they would not have a peaceful moment. Would her mother continue, tell her all that she meant? Or would she take the she wolf?s offer of battle before they said their good byes? Solo would also come back, his presence all that would keep her from losing her wits during the difficult separation. She?d move from her mother?s side to his as he whispered his allegiance in her ear. She felt much comfort to know that wherever she was Solo would be at her side. It was good to know that the boy had permission to be with her there.

HIS WORDS HERE HER WORDS HERE

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]