Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
09-28-2014, 08:13 PM

No, his senses weren't playing tricks on him. The boy's countenance brightened as joy overcame him. "I've missed you, brother." He smiled, feeling genuinely pleased to see the other boy. Much had changed since the last time they had seen each other. Orochi easily matched him in height--a feat that few were capable of. Both boys were well on their way to becoming adults, although neither quite fit the bill yet. Seeing him now, the jump in age and size so vast, was weird. "Ask me what?"

His brother would go on to test his new loyalties. One of his ears flicked back in uncertainty. He desperately wanted to be with his brother again, but the opportunities that Yfir offered couldn't easily be forgotten. "I'm training under a warrior in Yfir." He put off answering the question for a moment, stalling for time as his mind spun for an answer. A split second later he was out of options. In the end he decided to counter his brother's offer. "What if you were to join me, Orochi? There are many opportunities there. I think you would like the Lady Katja."

"Speech"

This character is prone to acts of EXTREME violence when provoked. If this makes you uncomfortable do not thread with him.