Orochi

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-28-2014, 11:08 PM

Orochi would listen to his brother carefully, but anger would bristle slightly inside of him. He wouldn't get mad at his brother, no, it was nearly impossible after how he felt about his family. But his super-ego was higher than it had been when he was a child. Everyone was below him or at his level until proven otherwise, because he wanted and needed the strength to survive. He watched their mother be torn to shreds but the source of scum that had torn their family apart. He had also eradicated that scum because the source of evil in him had arisen. So it hurt, it hurt a little to realize his brother had indeed moved on. Yet had found a place with no connections to their prior family what so ever. Laufey didn't know so Orochi could no entirely blame him, so his ears would come up and he would stand tall.
"I know you cannot simply abandoned your pack, as I cannot mine brother. But I found our mother, I learned a lot about the world with her, even learned a new language. But Isokan, Isokan is a kingdom for the relatives of Vahva. We were close to her, and I felt that I needed to do her a service after her death. Yet I do understand, that you might have fallen for others in their bonds, even as much as I dislike it." No one but Laufey would fully hear him speak in a serious matter like this. Usually Orochi was a huge flirt, he waded away from the world with his feminine like antics. Yet here was important, his brother was important to him. Even in the time he had left, he worried about Laufey immensely.
"How about we fight, you and me. Whoever wins will go with the winner to their pack. I know we will have to speak with our alpha's I might even have to fight yours if she does not agree. But it would prove to me, who is stronger. We won't survive unless we are strong.....I saw mother die because of her weakness for us. She wanted to protect us, and ended up being slaughtered by a pig." His hackles would raise slightly. His toes spreading into the terrain, the thought of the man irked him still. He calmed down though, gray eyes watching Laufey to see what he would say.

Speech,