ardent

Without You [Blu]

chronos

gems
size
build
player
05-17-2013, 02:28 AM

He had never been so infuriated in his life, and he wasn?t sure where it was stemming from. Whether it was his own frustrations as to his mental instability, or Aislyn?s original comment to Blu- he couldn?t be sure, but he was pissed. The ivory beta?s words rang true. He hadn?t been there when the volcano erupted?. and he felt immensely guilty for that- for the new damage that had been done to Blu. He hated that he couldn?t say what had happened to him. He hated that he couldn?t remember leaving, and why he had left.

Even though Aislyn had welcomed Blu home, he still couldn?t quell the fury rising in his chest, though he knew it would do him no good to attack his beta over his own incompetent memory. He tried, unsuccessfully to calm himself down, and took a deep breath before raising his head challengingly to the beta before him. His stood in front of Blu, shielding her, and glared at the beta before him for a few moments before dropping his aggressive stance and turning to face his mate.

He knew fighting with the beta of Valhalla, would do no good for him or for Blu. He was in no condition to win a fight, and he wasn't a violent wolf He also knew that he had to leave now and get a handle on himself. He could feel another flashback attempting to over-take him, and he knew he had to get away, quickly.
Gently he nuzzled Blu's ear, leaning down to lick her muzzle gently before turning away from the pair and stepping across the border. Stopping just on the other side he gave Blu a long look, and opened him mouth to speak.

?Perhaps you?re right Aislyn, though I don?t remember you being so arrogant about it. Perhaps I should just leave again, as you so kindly pointed out, I seem to be good at leaving." He would pause here for a moment, and take a breath before finishing. "Remind me of your status, Aislyn. I could care less. You seem to forget I was once a beta too. Rather than asking why I left you assume it was my own selfish choice, you couldn't be further from the truth.? Letting out a huff, he stepped forward a few steps before turning to look at his mate. ?Blu, I?ll be back by dawn. If you follow my scent you?ll find where I?ve been sleeping, it's your den as well now, darling. I love you?? With that, the black wolf disappeared over the border, still fuming but feeling his heart shatter a thousand times with every step.

-exit Chronos unless stopped-

Speech,