Nona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-30-2014, 08:39 PM

?I just buried my son... A few hours ago... His... his own brother killed him... I... I had been too late...?

What! this was terrible news to hear and thus Nona would proceed gently press her head gently over his or at least try to. She truly wanted him to feel that she was going to hold onto him for as long as possible. His shivering, his voice, everything that she heard and felt screamed for her to come and live in Isokan so she could always be close to Allen. Now more than ever this decision was coming ever so quickly to her mind.

She wished she could say some magical words that would make everything perfectly better but no such words would ever exist but she would speak using what she could "That's just terrible, Allen, I don't know what to say as there are no words I could say that would make all the pain go away but I'm here for you Allen and will always be here for you or at least I'll try to be... and to be honest I might come and become part of Isokan, to be with you Allen... you help give me ease of mind and settle my wandering heart and I want to do everything I can to make sure I can always help you Allen".

She knew that it would be something that would pain her to do but if it meant she could always help Allen, and do some good for everyone else in the pack as well she would join Isokan, it would also help stop her from wandering off in search of someone to be with. Her expression was rather grim as she didn't know what to say but she repeated the lyrics she had sung when walking to see Allen,

"Jikan wa watashitachi no kokoro ni sonshō no sai ni odotte, watashitachi ga shitte iyasu, nagaremasu. Konkai wa, asai kangae no sai warutsu, ka wakaranga, iku. Watashitachi ga shitte iru made, nejiru to sasayaku tsuneni, senkai, sonotoki wa nagare, dono kurai no kikan, watashitachi no iyashino kokoro ni motodzui odotte, watashitachi ga shitte iyasu"

(Time will flow, heal we know, dancing upon our damaged hearts. Time goes, what do we know, waltzing upon the shallow thoughts. How long, till we know, twisting and turning, always whispering, that time will flow, heal we know, dancing upon our healing hearts.)

""

-Allen (her mate) is allowed to join any thread Nona is involved in-