Orochi

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-29-2014, 12:39 PM

Orochi rolled his head back and remained calm. Of course he got ahead of himself, he could have been blind and still realized that they were no longer children no matter eat anyone else thought. His eyes searched over his brother. Part of him had hit been hoping Laufey had not been tainted so hat he could protect him. His brother was possibly the only living thing he currently held feelings for at all. His hackles bristled with anxiety Laufey was standing up for homself. He was sowing that he wasn't so fragile anymore. But what if like his mother, he was insane, what if he had some sort of switch. He was definitely full of rage for raven and anyone else that had abandoned him. He just felt as if he was not good, and he'd never be avle to be any good.
"I'm glad you weren't there, Laufey, I had to watch a man who had targeted out family rip her apart" Orochi would sigh slightly. It was that memory that made him worry he didn't want to see his brother end up like that. Ever. "I'm coming, whether you think were equals or not I worry about you. If your in trouble I won't hesitate t protect you even if I was to die. I'm coming because I care. I want to be involved in your life, even if that isn't normal. I don't want to have a separate life. I want to be by your side and make you proud that we are brothers" Orochi said as he leaned back a little. He turned again to leave he'd see his brother again in yfir.

Speech,