Libra

gems
size
build
player
09-29-2014, 08:13 PM

Soooo I'm kind of in love with his plot so here goes nothing

Name:: Akira Avion Kedieo

Appearance:: The main hue to cover this boy's form is a pale tan, mimicking the color of wet sand. This color covers every inch that isn't taken up by his white or brown markings. Pure snow white touches the tips of his ears, his chest, stomach, a large part of his tail, and his hind paws. A darker brown, similar to the color of chocolate, cover his front legs up to his knees, the tip of his tail, and his hind legs from where the white on his paws end up to his knees. The colors on his legs form a stocking-like series of markings. His eyes are the color of molten gold, bright and shining with the only variation in their color being a slight darkening toward their centers. His fur is thick, giving an illusion of some sort of bulk to his thin frame. Even at his full grown adult height, he only stands at thirty-two inches. While not the shortest, he is still dwarfed by his brother Einarr. He reaches a weight of around a hundred and ten pounds, making his build is thin and willowy. He is light on his feet, his strides tending to have a slight bounce in them with each step.

Alignment:: Neutral

Personality:: Quiet, gentle, submissive, curious. For a good part of his life, especially in his younger years, it is difficult to get more than two words out of him. He would often rather point to what he needs or shake his head as a response rather than speak. As he gets older this trait will diminish greatly, but even in his adult years he won't be known as a talker. His wide, golden gaze takes in the world around him and instead of asking questions he watches others to learn. He will always have a gentle touch like that of a healer, matching his quiet ways. He will never be a warrior by any stretch of the imagination, but that doesn't mean he won't defend himself if need be. However, that being said, he would much rather give in than fight. The more kindness someone shows to him the easier it will be for someone to sway him in their favor. He is incredibly curious, especially as a pup. He will follow around anyone and everyone that he thinks he will be able to learn something from, acting like their silent shadow.

Store Purchase Needed?:: None I think! I'll be totally happy to help pay for half of the collar you talked about in the plot and I can even help pay for a extra pup pass if needed.