gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
09-29-2014, 09:25 PM

Worry seemed to be a part of her daily routine, though she?d try to push thoughts of Lel from her mind the possibility of him coming back was still very much a reality. She didn?t want to live in constant fear for herself, her family, and especially her boys. Though she would try not to voice her fears out loud, she didn?t want to worry her quickly growing children especially the thoughts were still there. Already the two of them were old enough to understand so much of what was said. She was careful what words would be uttered. Though she had no real reason to say much other than words of love to them, and to Ara. She was a blessing, and it was obvious she loved the boys as much as their own mother did. Novel would thank the gods every day for the girl?s presence.
As her bright blue eyes lingered on the almost twins she would hear Ara awaken, she?d fallen into slumber. She deserved a nap as much as Novel did with all the work she?d been putting in. Novel hadn?t the heart to wake her as she?d dozed off, she?d just enjoy the peace that would fill the den. The yawn would be contagious and Novel?s own jaws would part to release the pent up air in her lungs. Ara would admit her folly, but Novel would just shake her head, she found no offense in her small nap. ?Not long enough to miss anything, she?d say softly as she moved to nuzzle her encouragingly. Enjoying the close proximity they shared.

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]