Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-29-2014, 10:32 PM

Laoch caught a stranger's scent and heard her giggle just a moment before there was suddenly someone flinging their arms around him. He yelped softly in surprise, and turned his gaze down to look at the pale girl that was currently hugging him. His ears flicked back with confusion until she finally let go and took a step back so she could sit down. After she introduced herself Laoch smiled, his tail thumping against the ground as well. It really didn't take much for him to make a new friend and she seemed extra friendly. "I'm Laoch! Your name is really pretty, Charmeine." He hopped up, his tail still wagging. "Do you wanna play? We can wrestle!" He gave a little hop and his upper half flattened to the ground, his forelegs laying flat while his rump wiggled playfully in the air, ready to pounce if she said yes.

A bird in the tree above them caught his attention when it sang, his ear twitching toward it and his gaze suddenly turning away from his new friend and finding the bird above them. He grinned and looked back at her, his eyes daring her. "I have a better idea! I bet we can catch that bird. Wanna try?" He looked back at the tree, trying to look for some way to climb it so they could reach his new target.

Speech
Thought
Others