Charmeine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-29-2014, 10:48 PM

Oh her first friend! Charm's tail never stopped hitting the ground as he introduced himself, telling her that her name was pretty. "'hanks! You can call me Charm if i's easier, i's a pre'y long name." She said, not aware that her speech sounded almost slurred with her inability to say 'T'. Laoch dropped into a play bow and she followed, although hers was a bit sloppier. Her tail twirled over her raised rump like a helicopter, about to jump as well until his ears twitched. Confused the girl righted herself, following her new friends gaze. Her head tilted to the side, teal eyes narrowing slightly. It was just a bird, what was so special about that? But when he turned back to her, she didn't miss that little look in his eyes. Oh fun, catching something! She had never tried that on anything but her own tail, and spinning in circles made her head hurt. She was still quite young and clumsy, but she wanted to do what Laoch was doing!

Letting out a happy yip, bounding over to the tree and raising on her back legs to press her paws against the bark. Pounding those tiny paws on the tree made little difference, but she wanted to impress her first friend ever. Looking over her shoulder she met the two-toned gaze of Laoch, her tail wagging behind her again. "I'm 'oo small 'o ge' all 'he way up 'here!" She said with a giggle, dropping down to all four paws as she danced her way around the darker boy. "How do you 'hink we can ge's i'?"

""

Because of nearly drowning, Charmeine is very afraid of water and may panic if she gets to close to it.