gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
09-30-2014, 03:22 PM

She could see the nervousness in Ara?s features and feel the anxiety as the words tumbled from her mouth. Ara had every right to be considered a guardian of these pups, she?d been there for them since the moment of conception. Novel would not take those actions lightly, it was very much obvious the marked woman cared about her children very much. The silence that filled the den after the questions was deafening, she could tell there was something on her companion?s mind. What could be wrong? As Ara moved to nuzzle the stuffed pups she?d take the moment to extract another nuzzle from her friend. A soft smile would flutter over her features as she took in her musky scent which had become an incredible comfort during her pregnancy.
Again Ara would utter her name softly, the care in which she said it held dearly by Novel?s heart. There were few wolves she felt as close to as she did to Ara. Elohim was one of the few beings who were even half as close. He?d been oddly scarce since the storm though, and she hoped he was alright. Her thoughts would not be able to linger on the primate though as Ara continued, asking of her certainty in the matter. Of course, she couldn?t have imagined Ara not being in the pup?s lives. Novel would nuzzle her cheek softly, her lids slipping half closed in bliss. Her features would tilt at her next words though, curious about what it was she needed to know. There was still a nervousness in the air that had refused to leave. ?What is it Ara?? She?d ask softly, the quietness of the den overtaking her as the boys fell asleep. She?d nuzzle her again, encouraging an answer and hopefully calming the other girl?s nerves.

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]