Quintus

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
09-30-2014, 07:13 PM

So many had changed since he and his family had left the Kingdom of Seracia -- and he knew much of it was unknown to him. Where were his parents now, he wondered? Last he knew, they had been going to stay in Ebony. What of his sisters, his brothers? A soft sigh would leave his lips. A journey might be in order soon, at least until he heard some news of the Adravendi-Mathias family. It was strange being alone here in Abaven, with no word from them, and no idea how any of them were doing.

Harmony's touch seemed to comfort him though, despite the slight awkwardness he still felt. He listened attentively as she spoke of her own siblings. The Destruction family seemed even larger than his own -- they seemed to exist in all corners of Alacritis, though many were in Abaven it seemed. "Though I think my parents hoped I'd want to rule someday, I never really did," he told her with a shrug. None of his siblings had ever really been cut out for leadership, he realized suddenly. Cassius was far too timid and nervous, while Amalia was far too sweet and naive; and his younger siblings? It was depressing to admit, but he hadn't seen them since they were children, and he didn't know how they had turned out.

"So, what kind of future do you see for yourself?" his question came suddenly, surprisingly serious for a male like himself. "I mean, do you just want to stay in Abaven? Because sometimes I find myself wondering where the rest of my family is, and wondering if I ought to find them..." Perhaps he was not the most ambitious of creatures, but he didn't have much drive other than to know where his family was and to find somewhere comfortable to call home.