gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
09-30-2014, 07:29 PM

His voice would come gently onto her ears as she gave him a quick nuzzle of reassurance. "Not everyone fits into the puzzle for leadership. It's why we trust those who are to keep us okay. I'm just a little girl that follows." Now the female was speaking in playful banter, gently shoving Quintus to cheer him up. It was about time to shove the darker sides of the tunnel, and Quintus seemed to catch her note, filling the awkward silence with his voice. He requested of what she wanted for her future -- and it stumped her. She wasn't quite sure of what she wanted. Her brow line furrowed for a minute or two as she pondered what she wanted for her future. Finally, after hard thoughts, came her ideals and dreams. Quietly she would turn up her crown at Quintus and hunch over a bit, embracing his presence before she'd speak. "Well... I'm not sure. I don't know who I will be in the future... but I want to be: brave, kind, honest, intelligent, selfless... But I'm not quite there yet. I don't think I have it in me to be a leader like the 'inverted' ones of my siblings. Motif and Bass have qualities I don't have, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I just don't think I want to be viewed as a leader anymore though... I just don't have it in me." Her crown would tip up toward the skies, her inky lips splaying to mouth the words 'maybe someday...' before her pearly banner would wag slightly. "What do you want to see in your future? You definitely are an interesting b-" A playful chuckle would come from her lips as she cleared her throat. "--Man. I definitely said a man." A playful and innocent smirk spread upon her muzzle as her mocha-colored ears flicked from side to side ready to hear what he had to say.

""