Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-01-2014, 01:39 PM

Arietta's response to her question about her desired rank was surprising, but not unwelcomed. Ever since Kuvio and his brother disappeared yet again it had left them with no specifically assigned hunters. She honestly hadn't been that concerned about it since they had no elders and no pregnant females so everyone should be able to hunt for themselves, but she knew she and her siblings were getting older so that may change very soon. She smiled in response and nodded. "Very well, you shall be considered a Jacht from now on. Of course I still want you to attend all of our trainings in all subjects, just like I expect anyone else in the pack to do, but I'll make when we have pack hunts from now on you'll be the first to know. Maybe after I see your skills in action we can see about moving you up to Jager. I would love to have anyone as hard working as you in my lead positions." Athena gave the smaller brown-hued fea one last smile before rising to her paws and giving a small dip of her head. "Well, I won't take any more of your time. Let Vesta know that I hope to see her out and about the pack more soon. I would be happy to train with her myself if she's interested."

Speech
Thought
Others