gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
10-01-2014, 04:34 PM

The young male confirmed that he was in fact Laufey's brother and continued on to state his desire to join the pack, told of his training, and of his wishes. Katja remained silent until he had finished, then for a beat more as she made it clear she was giving it thought, before she stirred and spoke. "I am gladdened to hear that you have had formal training, Orochi Kigu. It would be a great asset to the pack to have another capable warrior. However, being a warrior isn't simply about training, it is about trust and earning that trust, and at your age you will be considered by most in this land to be a liability until proven otherwise. It is my policy to pair all young wolves regardless of training with an older mentor to assess their skills and provide any remedial training they might need. You and Laufey would both be paired with mentors, and assessed. If both your mentor and myself judge you are ready you will be moved to warrior whatever your age at the time. If you are not, you will remain apprentice until you are, however long it takes." She cocked her head to the side to watch him. "Knowing that, do you still wish to join Yfir?"

"