Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-01-2014, 05:18 PM

Song told him that she had missed him as well, making him feel loved and needed. Despite being two years old, he was still a mama's boy. No doubt about it, he would be that way until she passed onto the next life. Until then, he would dote love on her with as much energy he could use. Whether he was an alpha or not, he would look to her for guidance.
She then asked him of his recent status with Guinevere. For a minute, Dhiren ceased his actions. He remained still, but his balance wavered and he rolled onto his left side. Long, lean legs stretched out to touch Song's white stomach and he snorted softly before answering. "We are...a work in progress," he finally admitted, bi-colored eyes matching his mother's. "Everything is being done in baby steps and I don't want to move too fast...I don't want to get hurt again." He said this last bit in a softer tone, evidence of his gooey heart evident upon the open air. "Her daughter makes me smile," he added, smile returning to his face with evidence of happiness.

Talk like this