Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
10-01-2014, 07:19 PM

maybe i want to do what bunnies do

The care free man would not be in solitude for long, the easy bark of another would catch his attention but he would not relinquish his run yet. Bright yellow eyes would fall on her form, a rather beautiful she wolf of cream and crimson. He?d raise an interested brow to her as she sat, and his large paws would carry him closer. He?d slow as he drew more near, an amused smirk playing on his features as his sun lit gaze would take in her form. Long legs would support her feminine body, and he would enjoy the gentle curves that made her up. Dark ears would pull forward as he closed the remaining distance between them, the familiar urge of primal instinct wanting to take over. He could easily say that she was gorgeous. "Hello my dear." he?d start as his own haunches coiled beneath him less than a few feet from her form. "Come for a show?" He?d ask suggestively. He would never force himself on a she wolf, but if there were ever a woman he desired she would have been near the top of his list.

"Speech"

with you if you know what i mean