Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-01-2014, 09:23 PM

The brute's browspots lifted as the fae started and spun to face him. He flicked an ear back, unsure of how to respond. It hadn't been his intention to frighten her, but he supposed it was a natural enough reaction. The little wolf stuttered out a reply, her words saying one thing but her body saying another. Thor wasn't sure what to make of her. Maybe it was him? He wasn't scowling, was he? The brute had what was referred to as a "resting bitch face" so while he didn't mean to look grumpy, that may have been it. He relaxed his features a bit, trying to appear less disgruntled.

She went on to explain that she'd gotten lost and that was the reason she was so jumpy. Alright, so it wasn't his mug that was the issue. Good to know. "I'm sorry I scared you, I wasn't trying to." An apology was the least he could offer her.

Her question pulled a shrug from him. Of course he knew the way out! He'd found his way in, he could find his way out. Piece of cake. "Sure do," he rumbled, ducking out of the entrance way before a silly idea struck him. The brute poked his head back around the corner and dipped it, forelimb sliding out before him, in a bow. He jerked his head in the direction he'd come and boomed, "This way, m'lady." Ridiculous, sure, but perhaps his light-heartedness would put her at ease.

Speech
[Image: 2z9gv88.png]